Water is a well known substance that is found in all part of world. We can do many science projects with water. Today we are making water science project. Eno is a type of medicine which we use during stomach problem. It basically contains sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate and citric acid.
Science project with water and eno is cool experiment that can be done in class room or at house. This school science experiment is best for grade 4 to 8.
What is Science Experiment With Eno ?
Water and eno experiment is a cool science project. During this science experiment lemon reacts with eno and gas is produced. This gas is collected in balloon.
Water science project with eno helps us to answers many questions like :
- How to do water science experiment ?
- What is eno ?
- Best science experiments for elementary school.
Materials Required for Eno Plus Water Experiment :
There are a lot of items need for this water science experiment. Below are some of the materials which are most essential :
- Two packets of eno
- Clean water
- Some of other common materials are lemon squeezer, knife, plastic bottle and cutting mat.
Science Project With Eno Plus Water Process :
After all materials are collected now its time to make this science experiment.
- First of all take a knife and a lemon. Cut it into pieces.
- With the help of lemon squeezer generate lemon juice in a vessel.
- Take a plastic bottle with water. Pour this lemon juice inside this bottle.
- Now its time to put eno inside this balloon.
- This balloon is now fixed at the top of bottle and pour inside bottle.
- Finally eno reacts with lemon water and gas is collected as result that finally inflame balloon.
Science Experiment With Water and Eno Video :
For better demo of preparation of this project, we have embedded our working process below in video format.
Here is full process of making this science project in video form. This is our YouTube channel DIY Projects. We also have crated many other school science projects in our channel. We also provide many science fair ideas for school students.
Science Experiment With Water and Eno Explanation :
We can get a lots of information from this science experiment.
Water Plus Eno Reaction :
Eno is medicine drug that contains sodium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate that reacts with acid and release gas.
When we have acidic problem in our stomach and take eno then it reacts with lemon water. And it neutralizes the acidic condition inside our stomach.
As acid (lemon) reacts with sodium bicarbonate then carbon dioxide and salt is produced.
There are many science experiments with water. Some of these science projects are orange water experiment, Air pressure experiments with water, Seed germination experiment,Walking Water Experiment, etc.
Advantages of Science Experiments With Eno :
There are lots of advantages of this school science project. We have mention some of the merits :
- This project helps us to learn about different medical value of eno.
- It helps us to understand about simple concept of eno solution.
- This elementary science experiment brings interest in study about science .
- Eno water reaction produces carbon dioxide. It can be one of the way to manufacture of carbon dioxide.
Safety tips while making water science project with eno :
Our first priority before doing any science project must always be safety. We always suggest you to perform any science project protecting yourself.
- Always ware a safety glass that protects your eyes.
- Be careful while cutting lemon with knife.
- As carbon dioxide is collected in balloon after reaction. So be careful and don’t play with this gas.
- We suggest to do this science project with your parents, teachers or any elders.
Alternative process for making science projects with Eno :
There are a lot of science projects with water .
Walking Water Experiment is a elementary school science projects. Here we take three glass containing different color water. A long sheet of toilet roll is taken and slowly deep inside clear glass. Then we can see color moving through toilet roll.
Egg density experiment is also another science project for learning density. Here we take three eggs and put in water that has different density value. For changing density of liquid we put different amount of salt in three different glasses. As we put egg we can get three different results.
In one glass egg is floating. In next glass egg is partially sinking and in last glass egg completely sinks.
Air pressure experiments with water is another science experiment with water. This science project helps us to learn about pressure. When we apply pressure via air filled balloon from top of the plastic bottle. Then water inside balloon collects at clear glass.
Also read Science fair projects for students :
- Robotic Arm
- Wheel And Axle Science Experiment
- Earth Layers Science project
- Rising Water Experiment
- Seed Germination Experiment
Q&A on density :
1. Eno reaction with Lemon ?
When eno reacts with lemon then carbon dioxide and salt is produced. So we take eno water during acidity.
2. How does eno works ?
When we take eno then a reaction takes place inside our stomach. As a result salt is produced that solves acidity problem. It also produces carbon dioxide which comes out from our body when we breath out (exhale).
As we supply heat to a container with water. Then there forms water current. Hot water rises up and cold water takes it place until all water boils.
3. Uses of Eno ?
There are lots of uses of eno in our daily life some of them are .
- Eno helps us to solve acidity problem in stomach.
- As we react eno with lemon it produces carbon dioxide as a result. So it can be one easy way for production of co2.
- Eno plus lemon reaction can be one good science fair idea.
- Eno helps on indigestion too.
4. Is eno safe for child ?
It is suggested that eno is for adults only.
If you are searching any science projects for elementary school. I hope this experiment can be of great help. This documentation can be best for your working model.
If you like this science project or has any queries about this project. You can simply comment us at our comment section.
For more, science projects for kids, log on to SCHOOLSCIENCEEXPERIMENTS.COM