Science Experiments For Class 6 Rectilinear Propagation Of Light :
Science experiments for class 6 rectilinear propagation of light. Rectilinear propagation of light is principle of light which we learn in class 6 and 7. It is always fun to learn science with demo. For physics section we can make many working model and acquire knowledge.
If you are searching science experiments for class 6. This science experiment “Rectilinear Propagation Of Light ” may be brilliant topics to select. We can easily learn about properties of light and quickly demonstrate anywhere either at class room or home.
Rectilinear propagation of light also my be great science fair ideas, if you are student from grade 6. Since this experiment can be done with simple materials available around our house. It is also easy to make.
Science experiments for class 6 rectilinear propagation of light helps us to answers some of the questions like :
- What is Rectilinear propagation of light ?
- Properties of light.
Materials Required for Rectilinear propagation of light :
Rectilinear propagation of light can be made with some basic materials. Robotic arm can be made more functional and applicable as student level. It also can be made with simple things. Some of materials needed are as :
- One cardboard having length of 22cm and breadth 5cm,
- Three cardboard having length of 10cm and breadth 5cm,
- Six cardboard having length and breadth of 5cm,
- Two cardboard having length of 13cm and breadth of 11cm.
- One cardboard having length of 30cm and breadth 11cm,
- Few origami paper,
- Hot melting glue, cutting knife and a torch light.
Process of making Science experiments for class 6 Rectilinear propagation of light :
- First of all take a strong cardboard and cut cardboard as above requirement.
- Glue these cardboard’s in rectangular shape were we can place two cardboard as in below video.
- Now glue this rectangular box on cardboard base having length of 30cm and breadth of 11cm.
- Make hole in two cardboard having length and breadth of 13cm and 11cm at same place.
- Make a background cardboard with cardboard shape where light strikes.
- Now glue this background on base cardboard.
- Finally put two cardboard and face torch through these two cardboard’s and our project is ready for demo.
Here we have provided full process of making and demonstrate of science experiments for class 6. This is our YouTube channel DIY Projects. We also have created many other school science projects in our channel. We also provide many science fair ideas for school students.
Conclusion of Science experiments for class 6 rectilinear propagation of light :
We know that light always travels in straight line. Meaning of rectilinear is straight and propagation means traveling of light. We learn this principal of physics at class six and seven. Rectilinear propagation of light helps us to build the concept on way of light travel.
” Rectilinear propagation of light means light always travels or move in a straight path in the form of wave. “
This principle can be prove with our science project. It can be made with simple materials like paper, cardboard, plywood, etc that are easily achievable in our surroundings.
Rectilinear propagation of light is made with waste cardboard. We have recycled waste cardboard that has helped in environment conservation also.
This science projects helps to prove light travels in straight line.
Safety Tips while making Science experiments for class 6 :
Our first priority before doing any science project is always be safety. We always suggest you to perform any science project protecting yourself. Some of the steps for this science experiment friction with rice are :
- Always ware a safety glass which protects your eyes.
- Care fully use hot melting glue. If not it may burn your hands.
- Properly handle knife otherwise it my cut.
- Do this science project with your parents, teachers or any senior brother and sister.
Alternative process for making rectilinear propagation of light :
We can demonstrate science project rectilinear propagation of light in alternative way also. For simplification this process can be performed via papers. Candle can be implemented as a source of light.
A tube can also be used for this experiment. When tube is in straight form only, candle is visible. I tube is not straight the candle cant viewed.
Some of new school science projects ideas :
For more, Science Projects of class 6 log on to SCHOOLSCIENCEEXPERIMENTS.COM