Science Projects For Class 5 Robotic Arm :
Science projects for class 5 robotic arm is good mechanical experiment. This perfectly fits for school students of class 5 and 6. It is always fun to create some science works. With robotic arm project it is easy to learn about mechanical process.
If you are searching for science experiment for class 5. Our project “Robotic Arm” can be awesome idea that can be demonstrated at classroom or at home. It can also be great science fair ideas for class 5 students.
let us learn about physics with simple concepts. With elementary materials like we are making robotic arm. Robotic arm project helps us to answers some of the questions like :
- How can we make simple robotic arm ?
- How to learn physics for kids ?
Robotic arm has a huge applications. From advance technological to simple farming. Since technology is advancing day by day. It is good to have principle knowledge.
Materials Required for Robotic Arm :
We have made this 5th grade science project with some basic materials. Robotic arm can be made more functional and applicable as student level. It also can be made with simple things. Some of materials needed are as :
- A strong cardboard,
- A string “thread”,
- Hot melting glue, elastic, straw and stationary items.
Process of making Robotic Arm :
- First of all take a strong cardboard. Carve a shape of palm at this cardboard.
- Gently cut this shape with sharp knife.
- Now fold this hand according to finger shape.
- Cut another cardboard in rectangular shape and make a hand gluing with palm we just made.
- Take pieces of straw and glue it according to folding.
- Pass string through straw and make a string knot at the end for fingers.
- I have added elastic and cardboard to hold hand.
- Finally put your hand and use this robotic arm.
Here is full process of making this Science projects for class 5 robotic arm in video form. This is our YouTube channel DIY Projects. We also have crated many other school science projects in our channel. We also provide many science fair ideas for school students.
Conclusion of Robotic Arm :
Robotic arm can be in various form. Its complexity can be increase as level of student as it has vast application. Well here is simple and decent idea for 5th grade school students. We can learn about the robotic arm . How it can be made and it merits. This project helps to build the concept and mechanical components.
Next thing is while learning there must be inclusion of fun. Robotic arm is fun to play with. It can grab many things as in demo. I have catch water cup, ball and lot more.
We have made robotic arm with waste materials. Cardboard is main raw material for our project which can be easily available. You can recycle waste cardboard and also help in environment conservation with learning science.
We have learn about different simple machines like lever, screw, inclined plane, etc. These machines can be used to build some complex machines like car, bus, robots.
Advantages of this 5th grade science project robotic arm :
There are lots of advantages of this robotic arm. We have mention some of the merits of our robotic arm.
- Can be great source for learning robotic arm concept.
- Since we have used waster materials like cardboard and straw. It also can be nice idea for best out of waste projects.
- These kind of project increase our creativity.
- Our robotic arm grabs many things such as water glass, small ball,etc.
Safety Tips while making Robotic Arm:
Our first priority before doing any science project mus always be safety. We always suggest you to perform any science project protecting yourself. Some of the steps for this science experiment friction with rice are :
- Always ware a safety glass which protects your eyes.
- Care fully use hot melting glue. If not it may burn your hands.
- Properly handle knife otherwise it my cut.
- Do this science project with your parents, teachers or any senior brother and sister.
Alternative process for making Robotic Arm .
We can make robotic arm in other model according to students class. Same Robotic arm can be made in crane model for senior school students like JBC crane. With the help of syringes and tubes we can also make robotic arm.
Some of new science project for class 5 :
For more, Science Projects of class 5 log on to SCHOOLSCIENCEEXPERIMENTS.COM