Mini mixer is an awesome kitchen appliance. There are lots of applications of this cool device. Some of the task this tool are mixing coffee/tea, mixing eggs, etc.Some high tech mixers are used for mixing cake batter, dough, icing salad, etc.
Well today my dear friends i am making Diy mini mixer. This mini mixer is most suitable for two purpose. Mixing coffee or tea and egg mixer.
This science project eggbeater is best for 6th grade students. But can also suitable for students of grade 5 and 7 class too. This coffee mixer science fair ideas can be good source for learning some science terms such as dc motor, fluid, battery, etc.
How To Make Mini Mixer At Home ?
Mini mixture is one of the best gadget from kitchen. Mostly mixing components such as dough, coffee, tea, etc are time consuming task. This device makes our work easier, faster and more reliable.
With some common materials such as dc motor, bamboo sticks and a 9 volt battery. We can make cool mixing device at home.
How to make beater at home helps us to answers some questions like :
- What is hand blender ?
- How To Make Mini Mixer ?
- Applications of homemade mixer.
Materials required for making egg mixer :
Some common materials are uses for making this easy science projects. Collect these items before doing this project.
- Dc Motor,
- 9 volt battery,
- Battery connector,
- Bamboo stick.
Some of other basic materials we need are cutting mat, hot melting glue, cutter, scissor, etc.
Dc motor comes in various configurations. I have use 3-12 volt dc motor. There is no specific mandatory for dc motor. You can simply use any dc motor as you choice.
Main source of power for this project is volt battery. we can also use any other powers source such as adapter, 1.5 volt battery etc.
Switch is not prerequisite in this science project. Use of switch makes easy to power on and off. A simple single pole single throw switch is used.
We have use bamboo stick for staring the liquid. Iron wire or any other plastic straws also works.
How To Make Mini Mixer :
After collecting all the materials needed, let us start our science project. Here we have provided step by step guide to egg beater.
- First of all take a 9 volt batter.
- Connect this battery with a connector. And glue it using hot melting glue. If there is no hot melting glue we can also use tape.
- A switch is attached to one wire that cuts and connects the current through the circuit.
- At the next end dc motor is glued connecting the wire from connector.
- Bamboo sticks are glued at the dc motor that mixes tea or coffee.
- Finally, coffee mixer science project is ready for demo.
Diy Mini Mixer Video :
For better demo of this project, you can simply follow below video.
Here is full process of making this science fair project in video form. This is our YouTube channel DIY Projects. We also have created many other school science projects in our channel. We also provide many science fair ideas for school students.
We can learn many things with hand blender science project. Some of the important topics are noted bellow.
- DC motor :
Dc motor is simply a device that produce mechanical energy when electric field is applied and vice versa. Normally there ate two types of dc motor one dc series motor and other dc shunt motor.
- Switch :
Switch is an electronic appliance that us use to cut and connect the electric flow. There are many types of switch. Some of them are single pole single throw switch(SPST), single pole double throw switch (SPDT), double pole single throw switch (DPST) and double pole double throw switch (DPDT) .
Advantages of Mini Mixer Science Project:
There are lots of advantages of this science project. We have mention some of the merits below :
- This cool science project helps to mix quick and convenient.
- Mixer project inspires us to built machines from grass root level.
- We do not have to put a lot of effort for mixing dough.
- Our work is hygienic as we use this gadget.
Safety tips for this science fair project :
Our first priority before doing any science project is safety. Anyone must protecting him self or her self is prerequisite.
- Always ware a safety glass while making science projects, that protects your eyes.
- Care fully handle the diy knife. It may cut your hand.
- Properly handle hot melting glue as it may harm you.
- Carry out this science project in presence of your parents, teachers or any senior brother and sister.
Alternative project for coffee mixer :
We can make a lot of science project that is similar to coffee mixer. Dough maker is one cool science project idea. Cardboard coffee machine can also be good idea.
You can make any school science experiment mentioned above and demo as your science fair projects.
Some of cool science project using dc motor :
- Simple electric car.
- Earthquake detector project
- Lungs model
- How to make compass at home ?
- Generate electricity from dc motor
Q&A on Mini Mixer Science Project:
1. What is the use of hand blender ?
Hand blender is a simple mixer. It is used for mixing coffee, tea, etc.
2. What are different types of mixer?
We can categorize mixer as there application. Some of mixers are food mixer, blender, coffee mixer, hand mixer, dough maker, egg beaters,etc.
3. Where can we buy mixer?
There are lots of online and offline stores that sell mixers. You can purchase it from near by electronic store. Some of online stores are amazon, ali express, eBay, etc.
Mini mixer Science project Report :
If you are searching any 6th grade science fair projects. I hope this experiment can be of great help. This documentation can be best for your working model.
If you like this science project or has any queries about this project. You can simply comment us at our comment section.
For more, 6th Grade Science Projects log on to SCHOOLSCIENCEEXPERIMENTS.COM